TA at Talent Stock Solutions
Views:102 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Manager - Compliance - Internet/Online (5-8 yrs)
Description of Responsibility :
1. Compliance :
- Managing compliances specified under different applicable acts like
- Legal Metrology Act, Drugs & Cosmetics Act, FSS Act, etc.. and laws related to establishment and labor, etc.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements under various enactments.
- Maintain compliance with legal and regulatory rules, and ensure compliance with internal policies.
- Maintain compliance with procedural requirements under various enactments and laws like the Company's Act for effective corporate governance
- Compliance officer for all the statutory and legal compliances. Shall represent company before various authorities for beneficial outcome
- Procurement of licenses and registrations under various applicable laws, maintaining registers and records, tracking validity of the licenses and post registration compliances & license conditions etc..
- Draft, review written representations and replies to various governmental and quasi government authorities
2. Documentation :
- Ensure preparation of responses to show cause notices and other documents in conjunction with the compliances.
- Constantly review the business conduct and ensure business practices are well within the compliance
- MIS related to compliances and open show cause notices etc.
- Periodic reporting to General Counsel
3. People Relationship & Management :
- Recommend training as required for various functions.
- Establish great working relationship with internal& external stakeholders including Law Enforcement Officers.
4. Desired Skills :
- Bring a strategic mindset to manage compliance and legal function. Be a business enabler, while managing risks.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines, review and approve products and processes from a compliance and legal viewpoint.
- Building and implementing board policies and controls on compliance.
- Extract obligations as per published business rules/guidelines.
- Experience in legal automation.
- Validate information in accordance with quality standards.
- To assist/work with a team in ad hoc activities in order to meet the deadlines.
- Team player, ability to work with cross functional leaders.
- Willing to take additional assignments
5. Competency :
- Reliability, dependability - Works hard and does what it takes to get results and meets deadlines. Takes accountability and works well in a cross functional team.
- Writing, speaking and listening effectively- Writes, speaks and presents information effectively, clearly and with brevity. Communicates to improve understanding, decision-making and performance. Understands the value of listening to others. Think before speaking. Probes to understand and confirms understanding of what is heard. Encourages others to speak.
- Composure- Handles unexpected events calmly. Successfully copes with unintended consequences. Helps co-workers thrive in stressful situations. Identifies and manages stress due to lack of control. Acts with the highest level of professionalism and maturity during crisis situations. Look immediately for resolution rather than placing blame.
- Dealing with ambiguity- Able to function well in loosely structured situations. Works effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information. Effectively handles multiple projects or tasks at the same time. Is open to and responds flexibly to change.
- Open communication- Willing to ask and honestly answer the tough questions. Treat others' opinions with respect. Fosters open communication and candid discussions. Share information that helps others do their job well. Keeps others in the loop.
- Company-wide perspective- Able to assess broader and deeper impact of decisions. Focuses on what is right for the company, not just what is best for the group, project or self. Does not act in ways that sub- optimize for the overall business. When possible, encourages cross-functional and cross business brainstorming and project teaming.