Managing Partner / Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:4601 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Senior Manager - Compliance - Insurance (10-15 yrs)
CA/CS/ LLB May APPLY
We are looking for SM - Compliance for a leading Insurance company based at Gurgaon.
Job Location: Corporate HQ, Gurgaon
Education : CA/CS/ LLB
CTC : Best in Industry
Reporting To : Assistant Vice President - Compliance
Department : Legal & Compliance
Exp : 10+ Post Qualification
Nature of the Role : Individual Contributor
Working Timings : 9.30 am - 6.30 pm onwards, 5 days working . 2 week offs
Mandatory experience : Stakeholder Management, Domain Expertise, Interpret Data, communication, energetic, stable profile
1. Implementing a robust and dependable compliance framework taking care of end to end legislative requirements through effective management of Compliance Management System (CoMS) and Corporate Agent Quarterly Compliance Checklist process.
2. Accountable for preparing Compliance Reviews Plan for the organization and getting it approved by the Audit Committee.
3. Developing and enhancing the compliance review process and new incumbents
4. Reporting of compliance outages to the management and board
5. Review implementation of a management action plan for mitigation of compliance outages identified
6. To ensure effective due diligence for new channel partners and third party service providers in their onboarding process
7. Implementing new regulatory and legislative requirements, management of compliance processes and policies applicable to the company, advising the employees on compliance and ethics issues, and ensuring full and fair enforcement of the company's ethics policies, regulatory guidelines and statutory obligations.
- Manage Compliance Reviews
- Business Partner On-Boarding and Outsourcing Process
- Responsive Compliance Framework: Implement and strengthen robust Compliance Framework taking care of IRDA requirements and all other applicable Central and State Laws, ensuring that the framework is responsive to dynamic regulatory requirements and amenable to gap identification and redressal.
- Manage Investment Compliance
- Carrying out Special projects/reviews as may be assigned from time to time.
- Creating Compliance Awareness and Culture
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo Word (Doc) resume with the below-mentioned details -
Ed Qualification with Passing out year
Current Residence Location
Total Experience - Post Qualification
Current CTC ( Fixed + Variable+ PLI )
Next Appraisal Cycle
Reasons for change