Senior Manager - Compliance - Alternative Investment Tech Startup (8-12 yrs)
Our client is India's largest alternative investment platform through which one can invest in startup equity, commercial real estate, leasing and inventory deals, and earn non-volatile returns. It is completely technology driven and transparent and has already built a community of over 150,000 investors and raised more than Rs 160 crore in capital from retail investors.
Founded in 2020, this Gurugram based digital platform is truly democratising investment opportunities and helping individuals find new ways of investment to grow their wealth.
Its founding team members include the leadership alumni of companies like OYO, Pepperfry, Morgan Stanley, World bank, among others.
As a Senior Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the Secretarial compliances of the entities under the Group including conducting the Board and General Meetings.
What you will do:
- Developing and implementing an effective Compliance program
- Evaluating new circulars/ notices/ regulations issued by the regulatory bodies and ensuring compliance around the same
- Handling correspondence, collating information, writing reports and communicating decisions to relevant company stakeholders
- Liaising with the Investors, Board Members, Trustees, Fund managers and other relevant stakeholders
- Leading the Fund raise activities from Compliance standpoint
What you need to have:
- Company Secretary with at least 8+ years of experience working in Financial Services or a FinTech industry
- Having worked in a VC funded startup
- An eye for detail and ability to analyse the impact of a new regulation/ law
- An eye for process improvements and organized with attention to detail
- A self starter keen to learn and execute
- Attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Excellent in your communication written, verbal or drafting