Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:2035 Applications:454 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits/R&R - EduTech - XLRI/TISS/FMS/MDI (6-17 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage all compensation matters, such as market midpoint analysis, the salary structure w.r.t. fixed, variable, incentives etc.
- Prepare annual budget for total rewards and manage expenditures related to benefit programs.
- Serve as the main resource for employees and managers regarding all benefit related matters.
- Evaluate the compensation landscape to understand and learn from best practices through benchmarking and industry research and employment trends, track legislation and make recommendations.
- Support all compensation planning processes in collaboration with HR and Operations.
- Supports the development and integration of new and/or existing rewards programs, policies and procedures to ensure that programs are market competitive, internally equitable, and cost effective.
- Develop internal operating procedures and controls for the administering and managing benefits.
- Determine and implement metrics that assess and monitor the effectiveness of ongoing Total Rewards programs and new initiatives.
- Communicate actively with Accounting, Finance, Operations, HR and other departments to review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing.
- Manage data in accordance with the company's record retention policies and procedures and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of work-related issues, records and company information.
- Complete special projects, as assigned.
- Full time MBA from tier 1 Institute
- Total HR experience: 4-6 yrs with min 3 yrs in Total Rewards / Comp and Ben
- Expertise in managing multiple projects with competing priorities and multiple stakeholders is essential for this role.
- A strong knowledge of salary practices/compliances.
- Expertise with Comp survey process
- A strong knowledge of Job Evaluation principles and benchmarking methodologies is essential.
- Strong project management, analytical, organisational and excel skills are essential.
- Exceptional attention to detail is required for this role.
- The ability to set realistic deadlines and expectations is a skill that is required for this role.
- Exceptional in MS Excel and other Microsoft office tools