Assistant Manager at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:233 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits - Manufacturing Firm (10-12 yrs)
- At least 10 - 12 years of working experience.
Education: Graduate + MBA (Full time from a reputed college)Lead the Compensation & Rewards Operations function for India region .
- Rewards - Compensation & Benefits - Compensation Structure - Incentive Plans - Performance Management - Benefits Management - Insurance Plans - Policy Formulation - Stakeholder Management
- Administration, short term and long term incentive plan, sales incentive plans, employee benefits policies (such as health, insurance, motor vehicles, perquisites, expatriate compensation, executive compensation, workers compensation, salary packaging, retirement, pension and superannuation plans).
- Significant expertise in handling Employee Benefits especially group mediclaim, personal accidental, term life Insurance policies, national pension scheme (NPS), meal card, car lease and creche benefit.
- Manage any strategic projects for e.g., but not limited only to, Mergers and Acquisitions, Divestments etc.
- Lead Process Optimization and efficiencies by adopting standard operating procedures, automating existing processes using internal / external tools, generate reporting using Power BI etc.
- Ensure that the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards are adhered with the minimum standards that are expected in regards to Labour Compliance such as minimum wage, statutory bonuses, POSH filing etc
- Manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and suppliers (for example, insurance carriers, actuaries, benefit providers) to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service and cost efficiency.
- Researching and scrutinizing the general factors like the government policies changes in the tax structure, wage code, EPF related, market conditions & any other regulations released by the government from time to time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.