Senior Consultant - IT Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:325 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits - Management Consulting Firm (10-13 yrs)
Compensation & Benefits
Exp-10-13 yrs - Sr Manager
Work Location- Remote
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage the development and design of compensation packages and benefit policies aligned with the organization's strategy, including the regular monitoring, reporting and budget management.
- Facilitate annual salary review process and annual incentive plan processes in liaison with market, involving budgeting, communication, roll-out, implementation/ change management
- Keep abreast with emerging trends, issues and best practices and look for opportunities to incorporate them into the organization's compensation and benefits program
- Preparation of regular audits and reports for information storage reasons. Perform C&B Analytics that provide insights to business and leadership teams and assist them in decision making
- Participates in strategic projects and initiatives
- Benefits - Review, design, implement and communicate benefits programs and activities through robust analysis of market data, trends and participation in relevant market surveys. Monitor utilization of benefits and prevent cost escalation
Experience and Background :
- 11- 13 years' experience with at least 8 years in a core C&B CoE role in IT/ITeS or Product Organization.
- Very strong experience into India Total Rewards only