Manager HR/Job Consultant at Boolean Staffing Solution
Views:330 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits/HR Operations - FMCG/Pharma/Retail (10-15 yrs)
Senior Manager Compensation & Benefits and HR Operations
Role Title - Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits and HR Operations
Department- Human Resources
Essence of Role - Key Accountabilities :
Compensation and Benefit :
- Lead the Compensation Payroll & Benefits Management vertical
- Designing and implementing the Total rewards framework for the organization
- Market competitive analysis, and monitoring current salary structure and comes out with effective strategies for retaining the talent.
- Getting market insight to design and review policies and Benefits.
- Ensure that compensation practices follow current legislation.
- Compensation Structure & performance Bonus Harmonization (in post-merger integration situation)
- Compensation & Benefit Benchmarking on Internal and External parity
- Manage the Stakeholders and vendors.
- Manage the Payroll function- Monitor and guide the team in execution of all payroll and HR compliance related activities
- Incentive and Variable Pay - design schemes, analysis , dashboards etc
- In charge of overall HR reporting and analytics
HR Operations, PMS
- In charge of Performance Management system - Goal setting, System features training, KPI evolution as per role and function in collaboration with HRBP team
- Transformation Management - Revamp of HR operations vertical which includes digitization, streamlining of compliance matters and driving operational efficiency in all stages of employee lifecycle management.
- This involves several initiatives and projects within all sub-verticals in HR operations viz; Payroll, Compliance, Employee MIS, Digitization etc.
Educational Qualifications :
- MBA in HR
- Credible qualification in the area of Total Rewards Management, HR Operations, Employee Experience, HR Analytics is preferred.
Experience Required :
- Min. 10 years of cumulative experience in Compensation Management, HR Operations, Payroll Management, HR Systems, HR Digitization & Automation.
- Industry Experience in consumer/ FMCG /Pharma /Retail is preferred
- Should have handled the above mentioned responsibility in previous assignments
- Should have handled a team in current or past assignment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.