Recruiter at Boolean Staffing
Views:450 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits & HR Operations - Consumer/FMCG/Pharma/Retail (12-15 yrs)
Essence of Role - Key Accountabilities
Compensation and Benefit Lead the Compensation Payroll & Benefits Management vertical - Designing and implementing the Total rewards framework for the organization
- Designing and implementing the Total rewards framework for the organization
- Market competitive analysis, and monitoring current salary structure and comes out with effective strategies for retaining the talent.
- Getting market insight to design and review policies and Benefits.
- Ensure that compensation practices follow current legislation.
- Compensation Structure & performance Bonus Harmonization (in post- merger integration situation)
- Compensation & Benefit Benchmarking on Internal and External parity
- Manage the Stakeholders and vendors.
- Manage the Payroll function- Monitor and guide the team in execution of all payroll and HR compliance related activities
- Incentive and Variable Pay - design schemes, analysis , dashboards etc
- In charge of overall HR reporting and analytics
HR Operations, PMS
- In charge of Performance Management system - Goal setting, System features training, KPI evolution as per role and function in collaboration with HRBP team
- Transformation Management - Revamp of HR operations vertical which includes digitization, streamlining of compliance matters and driving operational efficiency in all stages of employee lifecycle management.
- This involves several initiatives and projects within all sub-verticals in HR operations, Payroll, Compliance, Employee MIS, Digitization etc.
- MBA in HR
- Credible qualification in the area of Total Rewards Management, HR Operations, Employee Experience, HR Analytics is preferred.
- Min. 10 years of cumulative experience in Compensation Management, HR Operations, Payroll Management, HR Systems, HR Digitization & Automation.
- Industry Experience in consumer/ FMCG /Pharma /Retail is preferred
- Should have handled the above mentioned responsibility in previous assignments
- Should have handled a team in current or past assignment
- Guide and mentor a team of executives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, advantage to know macros, programing or statistical modeling
- Ability to develop and manage good working relationships based on trust, teamwork and knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced level MS office -PPT and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Desired Competencies / Behaviours
- Self-Drive and Motivation
- High Initiative and Result Orientation
- Detail Orientation
- Timeline Orientation
- Team handling
- Active Collaboration
- Innovation & transform
Impact of Influence External Interactions/Influence HR Consultants/ Industry associations and forums