Senior Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Careerist Management Consultants
Views:477 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits - Financial Services - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (4-8 yrs)
Sr. Manager - C&B | MBA premier institute - 4+ years |Delhi / NCR
Position : C&B Specialist
Designation : Sr. Manager
Reports to : Corporate HR
Industry : Financial Services
Location : Delhi / NCR
- 2 years full time MBA from Premier institute with expertise in C&B function, Prefer to have both Consulting & Corporate exposure. Good to have someone with knowledge of sectorial compliance and NRC (Nomination & Remuneration committee).
- Looking for Male candidates only from Premier institute.
Job Role: The role is with leading Indian Conglomerate having Head office at Noida.
- The person would report to Corporate HR and responsible for handling specialist - C&B role at Sr. Manager level.
- The incumbent would be accountable for Salary benchmarking for leadership team / CXO level, ESOP Evaluation, LTIP, supervising the payroll and handling Board level remuneration.
- Devise, manage and implement market led Compensation & Benefits Strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and competitiveness of the compensation and benefit plans.
- Formulation of CXO level Compensation Structure.
- Ensure plans and programs are in compliance with local regulations.
- Conducts job evaluations and compensation surveys.
Desired Skills & expertise:
- 2 years full time MBA from premier institute with 3+ years of C&B experience.
- Prefer to have both Consulting and Corporate exposure.
- Hands on with CXO level Compensation benchmarking
- Fair knowledge of Sectorial Compliance.
- Number crunching and strong analytical skills.
- Prefer to have male candidates.