Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits - Financial Services (7-11 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - HR
Job Type - Permanent
- An excellent opportunity to manage the Rewards vertical for a global financial services firm
- Work directly with the global and Indian senior leadership team
Client Details :
Our client is a globally leading financial services firm with presence worldwide. With exponential growth in India, they are looking to hire a Senior Manager Rewards for Pan India with a team of 2 direct reports based in Gurgaon
Job Description :
- Reporting into the Director HR, you will work closely with the National and global C&B business leaders to drive the compensation and benefits philosophy + Rewards strategy for 3000 people and with a team of 2 direct reports and will be directly responsible for :
- Lead the compensation and benefits portfolio for the India business
- Revaluation of the compensation structure for India and work on making it more competitive and employee friendly
- Work extensively on planning and execution of mid year or annual or off cycle merit planning and ensure a smooth closure on time
introduce the same in the organization
- Be able to devise the Total Rewards Strategy for the organization in India and represent the same effectively to the Remuneration committee
- Work regularly on cost impact analysis and compensation ratios to evaluate budgeting and accurate payroll input year long
- Work towards competitive tax structures for employees
- Lead in running and closing the annual increment and variable pay cycles
- Manage/coordinate the use of web-based tools used for salary review and incentive process management
- Manage and maintain the classification of roles as well as the regional incentive plans, and provide all data required
- Facilitate in completion of annual appraisal and periodic talent management discussions
- Work on designing and cost calculation of executive benefits like RSU's/ E-sops/ STI/ LTI etc.
- Design and implement multiple recognition and wellness programs
- You will come with strict 7 - 11 years of overall experience with at least 6 years of specialist experience in compensation & benefits
- Candidates with Full time MBA(HR) from premier B schools will be considered
- Blend of Rewards experience from consulting + industry is preferred
- Flexible with shift timings
Job Offer :
Fast growing career opportunity to be a part of the leadership team with high visibility and exposure to Business and HR leaders globally is on offer for the right candidate
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Smiti Rastogi - +91 124 452 5465
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.