Lead HR Advisor at Recruise India
Views:350 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits Benchmarking - Pharmaceuticals (10-18 yrs)
- Accountability for the delivery of all activities relating to Compensation & Benefits Benchmarking - both Management and Administration for aligned countries / regions (as applicable)
- Responsible for ensuring that our minimum standards for Benchmarking are always upheld and the data loaded into Workday is of the highest quality
- Support to the Global C&B Benchmarking Lead for market data related vendor management and relationship activities
Key Responsibilities (No More than 10 Bullet Points): Describe the key deliverables to be achieved by the post holder and the ongoing responsibilities of the role:
- Delivery of the benchmarking annual calendar for the aligned Region / Country / Business groups (as applicable), this role will drive the activity ensuring completion of all necessary activity to deliver quality data in Workday
- Connects with benchmarking vendors to work through issues with data / the systems (as appropriate)
- Provides support to the Global C&B Benchmarking Lead Global Data Agreements including management of purchase orders, TPOs and data transfer arrangements.
- Ensuring up to date accurate benchmarking data is accessible globally.
- Full administration of Comp Source & Mercer Gold+ on behalf of applicable markets incl. management of survey uploads, amendments to the matching following business changes such as reorganisations, management of new surveys etc...
- Ensure that benchmarking guidance / minimum standards are always adhered to by all countries (or facilitate exceptions, to be agreed by the Salary Management Director, Reward CoE).
- Work with the Global C&B Benchmarking Lead to provide Compensation and Benefits Mgrs within the Regional Service Centres with bi-annual benchmarking insight reports to help them to identify hotspots / areas for concern / benchmark benefits. Alongside this data should be information on Regional / Global trends which should also be presented to the Reward CoE.
- Partners with the Compensation Mgrs / Regional Process Mgrs on business equity reviews, where needed
- Provides guidance and support to the Regional C&B Service Centres with re-benchmarking activities especially as a result of changes to the job catalogue or the impact of restructure / business acquisitions or changes
- Responsible for salary range / job family group range development (as applicable) via Comp Source for applicable countries
- Responsible for ensuring all market data loaded into Workday has been through the applicable audit checks prior to release and ensuring all updated data is available prior to the launch of the P&R process (in line with the annual benchmarking calendar)
- Manage global / business specific data requests
- The Global Benchmarking Team must stay connected with the external environment to ensure that we have the appropriate networks in place to fully understand the data that we are using (via the survey vendors) and to ensure that we are aware of trends to be able to support the business.
- Educate the Reward Community (Reward CoE, Reward Leads & Teams, C&B Service Centres) on the use of the benchmarking systems including report generation.
- Attend Regional C&B Service Centre Meetings to advise / answer questions on all activities relating to the annual Benchmarking calendar