Director at HR Networks
Views:2265 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Senior Manager - Company Secretary - NBFC (11-13 yrs)
Company Secretary - NBFC (11 - 13 yrs)
Incumbent responsible for managing the entire Secretarial and Compliance function for the Company. Will be handling strategic matters and bring about process improvements in the function.
Key Responsibilities :
- In meeting all Statutory Compliance related to Companies Act, RBI & NBFC. Responsible for ensuring uniform practices across servicing the various companies and providing support in Secretarial Audit / Internal Audit / Annual Report related assignments.
- Responsible for smooth completion of Regulatory Audits.
- Complying with various compliance under Listing Regulations and SEBI Regulations.
- Arranging and conduction of AGM, Board Meeting, General Meeting of Audit Committee and any other committee formed by the Board including issuing notices, preparing Agendas and passing Resolutions.
- Drafting of various Resolutions and Minutes of meeting of Board of Directors, Shareholders, Committee constituted by the Board.
- Liaising with Independent Directors across group, external regulatory authorities and service providers
-Regulatory support to Treasury Department in fund mobilization programmes.
- Preparation of MOA & AOA including the amendment, addition, deletion of various clauses.
- Overseeing investors service function with high quality and optimum cost outgo
- Good working knowledge and practical experience in the area of Company Law and Rules made there under Secretarial Standards/Practices
- Good Drafting Skill, Accuracy and Adherence to timelines.
- Interpretation ability & Promptness of response
- Coordinating with various locations/departments for collecting information and to enable smooth work
- Responsible and Sincere
- Interpersonal skills in relationship building
- Maintaining Confidentiality of information
Experience & Qualification :
- CS with min 11 Years of post-qualification experience in Regulatory Compliance from any major listed company, Preferably from an BFSI/ NBFC's
- Knowledge on Companies Act, 2013
- NBFC Rules and Regulations
- SEBI Regulations specifically wrt listing of Debt Securities and its compliance's
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.