Senior Consultant & Delivery Management at RGF Professional Services
Views:2049 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Manager - Company Secretarial & Legal - Engineering & Manufacturing Industry (10-18 yrs)
- Conducting Board of Directors Meeting, Executive Committee Meeting as required under Companies Act involving issuance of notices, drafting agenda, recording minutes & preparing annual reports
- Coordinating with the Finance Department in the preparation of revenue & capital budgets
- Preparing & filing necessary documents, registers, forms & returns as required under the Companies Act & other applicable laws & interacting with stakeholders in matters related to Company Law, Secretarial Audit & ROC
- Administering all legal matters and instituting systems and legal practices to secure the best interests of the organization
- Rendering legal advice & managing due diligences
- Managed litigations of the Company under the Consumer Laws, Labour Laws & others laws including civil & criminal matters & arbitrations; tendering experience would be ideal.
- Candidates should be from engineering & manufacturing industry only.
- Minimum 10 to 16 Years experience.