Manager Recruitment at BLG Consulting India Pvt Ltd
Views:2245 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager - Commercial Cards Operations - BPO (10-20 yrs)
1. Manage 4-5 SDM/ Manager with overall FTE span of up to 400+ including AM's / TL's / Sr. executive's / Executive's.
2. Liaise with Operations Leads and Stakeholders across different geographies on day-to-day delivery and meet structured deliverable deadlines.
3. Mentor Change Management including automation initiatives including transformation and robotics, and drive productivity milestones.
4. Monitor operations health in terms of SLAs, KPI, Risk Indicators and Process Metrics.
5. Review / lead MBR/QBR/data presentation decks for data correctness before they are disseminated to Citi Stakeholders.
6. Setting individual performance plans for direct reports, providing coaching and feedback through a formal review process.
7. Champion and foster a culture of collaboration within the various process/regional teams in Hexaware.
8. Exceed client / customer expectations, delivering world class experience.
9. Manage large teams based across different locations in India and ensure smooth delivery
10. Supervise the Unit activities on Day to Day basis.
11. Review workflow scheduling, staffing and volume to ensure that service standards are met.
12. Lead / Conduct Team meetings, goal setting and performance reviews.
13. Work closely with the unit and Remote management in daily operational responsibilities.
14. Address client / customer escalations and ensure smooth resolution to concerns / issues within agreed timelines.
15. Actively lead Lean project teams, client projects, or other internal initiatives.
16. Strong capacity for operating in a flexible, dynamic environment where creative and strategic thinking.
17. Ability to provide accurate updates to Senior Management.
18. Supports tough people decisions to ensure people performance is aligned with organization imperatives and needs. Addresses individual performance issues to drive for high performance.
19. Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and meet deadlines.
20. Escalate / raise identified control gaps in the process.
21. Ensure all Internal / External Audits are green.
22. Keep pace with technical innovation and maintain a broad understanding of commercial card terminologies.
23. Accountable for all mandatory training for self & team to be completed within timeline.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.