Senior Manager - Colending - Bank (7-10 yrs)
Job description :
- Develop business processes to ensure operational efficiency and profitability.
- Managing strategic partnerships with banks.
- Lead negotiations with Banks and Financial Institutions for alignment on credit policy, operational processes, and collections.
- Ensure all tasks, deliverables and documentation and lending agreements are created with the highest level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to provide spot on coordination between Co Lending Partners and internal stakeholders such Credit and Operations.
Key Attributes :
- Proactive and self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think on the run.
- Tenacity & positive attitude.
- MBA Finance/ CA
- Possess 7-10 years of relevant work experience Experience in co-lending environment will be a plus.
- Be brilliant with numbers, interpreting data and solving problems and at the same time be able to build business relationships, talk to various levels of an organisation (CXOs to analysts), get work done by various people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess working knowledge of Credit/Legal Documentation/Financial Products/Operations.
- Possess a good eye for detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure