Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:774 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Manager - Cloud Infrastructure (11-19 yrs)
We have a Senior opportunity for Senior Infrastructure Manager - Cloud with one of our client for Bangalore location.
- Overall 12+ yrs of exp with around 10-18 years of experience in IT Infrastructure Operations/Datacenter or Application Support & Management.
- Must be open to work in US Shift
- Available on 24 x 7 basis in the event of emergencies and should be contactable after office hours Key Responsibilities:
- Enabling smooth transition of new accounts
- Customer retention through creation of stickiness.
- Expansion of services to fill all gamut's of infrastructure-increase breadth.
- Increase penetration into these accounts across all existing services-increase Depth.
- Focus on project opportunities and transformation initiatives
- ITIL process definitions and implementation
- Automation in service delivery Creation of reusable service and process components
- Resource management Utilization, Billing, P&L Management reporting
- Conduct regular in depth service and process audits .
- Focus on grooming people from one level to another within select timelines.
- Good people management skills handling teams of ~100 people
- Value add to customer-YOY in the following areas:
- Architecture gap assessment studies, Implementation of new technologies, Consolidation/virtualization o Reduce business impact during outages
- Cost savings through better solutions
- Enhance operational efficiencies
- Overall SLA management, Customer/employee Satisfaction
- Able to Spearhead the IT Services, Infrastructure Management & Operations Outsourcing initiative.
- Strong Techno-Commercial/ Business Orientation and Cost Sensitive with ability to balance decisions between Automation/ People & Infrastructure Availability. Strong Leadership/ Team Building/ Decision Making attribute with excellent communication skills. Expertise in Defining Process and ensure the implementation within the Service Delivery Organization; exposure to ITIL Best Practices is necessary.
- Technology appreciation in the areas of: OS Windows, Unix o Database / Sybase/ Oracle/ SQL o Management Tools: Servicenow, HP Service Manager 7.x/9.x, BMC o Networks LAN, WAN will be a plus