Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1837 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Manager - Client Services & Operations - BPO/ITeS - US Shift (10-16 yrs)
Role - Senior Manager - Client Services & Operations ( BPO / ITeS) - US Shift
Location - Mumbai
The primary responsibility for the position is to manage about 100 - 120 people, will have interactions with clients in Americas Region / other client facing teams and will be responsible for building the credibility of the team and self. The individual must work on building and maintaining a high performance team, maintains very high aspirations in terms of quality, productivity and accuracy.
Roles and Responsibility -
- Responsible for the end-to-end operations delivery
- Acts as an interface between the client team and operations delivery team for any day-to-day issues in operations
- Be part of SLA discussion and ensure adherence to SLAs and improve operational performance
- Identify process improvement areas and take initiatives to improve operational metrics like productivity, quality, TAT, etc
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance
- Monitor transactions on an ongoing basis and take corrective steps where necessary or make incremental improvements
- Drive reward and recognition activity on the floor
- Client management
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, external regulations and information security standards
- Create a workforce requirement plan for the engagement when the team is growing and future business is expected
- Hold appraisal for the Process leaders and Team leaders in the Hierarchy
Qualification & Work Experience :
- Post Graduate / MBA with Min.10 to 12 years of relevant experience in Operations in BPO / ITeS Industry
- At least 3+ years- experience of leading large operations team & Willing to work in US Shifts.
- Green Belt or Black Belt preferred with experience in managing operational quality
- Should have experience into Client Interaction Experience, Client Engagement & Client Management.
- Any experience in Transition will be an added advantage.
- Must have acute problem solving skills, consensus building and influencing skills and a strong analytical capability.
- Excellent process management skills including process design and improvement (basic awareness of lean, continuous improvement concepts)