Senior Manager - HR at Sapphire Management consultancy
Views:566 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager/Chief Manager - Wholesale Litigation - NBFC - LLB/LLM (4-11 yrs)
1. JOB PURPOSE
Corporate Litigation Lawyer responsible for litigation involving Corporate(s) (Infrastructure as well as Non Infra domain), including recovery of loan.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- To provide expert and strategic legal advice to the organization on Litigation as well as strategy planning for Recovery of Loan from Corporate client(s).
- Liquidation and enforcement of security (including guarantee, etc.).
- Evaluate the ongoing recovery proceedings/ litigations and provide comprehensive suggestions and solutions in the best interest of the organization and achieve reduction in litigation related cost.
- Litigation before DRT, NCLT, High Courts, Apex Court; Vetting and drafting of legal notices court pleadings, etc.
- Briefing & coordinating with Litigation lawyers.
- Conducting training sessions for business team and in-house legal team.
3. SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Educational Qualifications, Experience& Other Skills
1. Min Qualification: LLB; Preferred: LLM
2. Law Graduate from reputed Law School with minimum post qualification experience of 4 to 10 years in Wholesale & Corporate Litigation with Banks/ Financial Institution/ Asset Reconstruction Companies.
3. Excellent Knowledge of litigation process and management pertaining to loan recovery, including practical knowledge of litigation before DRT, NCLT, High Courts, Apex Court.
4. Excellent drafting skills involving court pleadings, notice(s), etc.
5. Litigation expertise in corporate law, DRT (RDDB Act) law, SARFAESI Act, Insolvency and Bankruptcy code, 2016, CPC, Arbitration, etc.
6. Acquaintance with competent litigation lawyers (PAN India).
7. Well verse with briefing & coordinating with lawyers.
8. Up to date knowledge of regulatory norms relating to RBI, Asset Reconstruction, etc..
9. Strong at developing process mechanism and tracking them.
10. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task within demanding time frame.
11. Excellent Communication skills.