Co-Founder at HiringHawk.com
Views:576 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Senior Manager/Chief Manager - Investment Communication - Life Insurance (5-12 yrs)
Senior / Chief Manager - Investment Communication - Life Insurance
The Role :
The job holder will have the responsibility of supporting the Investment Department with preparation of Investment communication collateral . This would entail preparation of fund performance specific information and convey the same to various stakeholders.
- Preparation of Investment specific content by interacting with CIO/Fund managers, vendors, marketing team and compliance.
- Making presentations on market developments to CEO/CDO/CFO to showcase various aspects and present the department point of view.
- Analysing and tracking industry developments
- Peer group analysis and comparative asset allocation patterns.
- Making department presentations for IMC/IC to present fund performance and various department initiatives.
- Preparing monthly fact sheets, other routine as well as ad-hoc reports.
- Interacting with various stakeholders - Sales, Learning& Development and Retention departments regularly by way of calls and creation of content.
- Updating the Investment section of the Company website and social media channels with regular weekly/monthly investment specific content.
- Creating ULIP Fund content based on evolving themes to help in a focussed offering to ULIP customers.
- Conducting portfolio attribution and peer fund comparison.
- Automating investment database and generating performance reports
Desired qualifications and experience :
- MBA from a reputed institute/ University or CA/ CFA.
- A minimum of 5+ years of total experience with preferably (1-2years+) in the similar role in an MF/Insurance/PMS/Broking Firm .