Founder at Serving Skill
Views:217 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager/Chief Manager - Actuarial - Statutory Valuation (2-8 yrs)
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
The successful candidate will be a member of the actuarial valuation team which is responsible for internal and external actuarial reporting. The selected candidate will work extensively on Par fund management, reserving, IRDAI reporting and among other activities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Weightage
- Analysis and reporting related to Par fund management, With profit committee
- Valuation - Monthly actuarial valuation of liabilities, associated reports and other MIS
- IRDAI reporting - Annual and periodic regulatory submissions
- Ad-hoc reports - Internal and regulatory
Internal Relations: Pro-active teamwork with actuarial colleagues for meeting deliverables
External Relations: Interacting effectively with other departments in the organisation to achieve objectives
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
Actuarial student with at least 4 CT exam passed
This position is ideal for experienced candidates with minimum 2 year + experience in a life insurance company, valuation &/or EV experience will be preferred.
Other skill set:
- Advanced level knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access. VBA and SQL knowledge highly preferred.
- Working experience on PROPHET and DCS - alternative software skills will also be considered
- Strong number crunching and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Effective communication skills