Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:461 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Capex Procurement - Manufacturing Industry (12-16 yrs)
Purchase - Capex (Chemical Industry )
- The position is accountable for defining and achieving investment project objectives - EHS, quality, cost and schedule - of portfolio of projects which can be combination of multiple divisional projects including brownfield projects OR large green field projects.
- The position is the focal point of responsibility and authority overseeing the entire life cycle of these investment projects from conceptualization & planning to execution & commissioning.
- Procurement Engineering Capex, Project & Raw Material Procurement (Global sourcing and purchases).
- Procurement of Engineering Equipment, Projects & Capital Equipment, process and utility equipment, Operational spent, Packing material, etc.
- Connect with Operations & R&D to understand the project requirements. Define the project scope with engineering, packaging & site teams.
- Prepare and align project proposals with feasibility reports/costs benefit analysis for management approvals.
- Collaborate with engineering disciplines (Process, Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation/ Automation), site operations, EHS, quality and logistics teams for detailing out the project requirement while engaging services of external engineering companies as required.
- Finalization of Turnkey contracts viz., Consultancy, Total Interiors, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Clean room partitions, Insulation, painting, HVAC, Reactors, Glass line reactors, QC machinery and items etc.
- Annual Contracts for indirect spent, AMCs for Machinery, Engineering and Utility equipment.
- Well-versed with Import procedures and documentation for 100% EOU, SEZ units.
- Coordination with Logistics and commercial departments for Imports and clearances.
- Devising various policies & Procedures to improve effectiveness in the purchase department.
- Setting Goals, directions and KRAs to the team.
- Monitoring budgets, MIS reports, Vendor Development, and management.
- Training and counselling of team members as and when required.
Qualification And Experience :
1. BE and MBA in related field with At least 12 years of experience in Chemical manufacturing, with a proven track record of Procurement management.
2. Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and develop staff.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with stakeholders.
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify issues and develop effective solutions.
5. Ability to manage multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines.
6. Strong business acumen and financial management skills along with high level negotiation skills.
7. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications and other relevant software.
8. Conversant with SAP MM modules.
9. Experience with SAP.
10. Must have experience in green field and brown field project exposure.
11. Good in Capital purchase and must be a master in Raw material purchase for Chemical Manufacturing Industry.
12. Candidates across India can apply , those willing to work in Chennai.
Narayan - 9819147645
PAN India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.