Senior Manager - Business Transformation - Pharmaceuticals (9-17 yrs)
The Senior Manager - Business Transformation will help to successfully execute the vision and strategy for the strategic Cyber Maturity program .
This position requires experience in managing large programs as well as strategic leadership to work with stakeholders at various levels.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Extensive knowledge and application of principles, theories and concepts of Project Management
- Ability to run and manage multiple projects in parallel
- Ownership and maintenance of the CSO PMO Governance Delivery Framework, associated documentation, processes, procedures and templates
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Mindset of continuous improvement to continually improve and evolve the above
- Maintain cross program trackers, plans, milestones
- Extensive experience in RAID management
- Expert in Business change management
- Proficient in Problem solving
- Excellent communication and stakeholder mgmt. skills to interact effectively from SVP level to SMEs
- Ability to prepare for and report to various leadership forums - fortnightly GLT, monthly Tech LT, CFO reporting
- Ability to work across time zones and with teams from different cultures -India, US, UK, Poland
- Develops reports and/or creates dashboards to make informed business decisions
- Designs, creates and implements templates to collect, display and analyze data for assigned projects
- Advise solutions to complex problems where analysis of situations and/or data requires in-depth evaluation of variables. Determine best approach to achieve results and provide suggestions to improve policies and procedures
- Engage with the wider tech and Cybersecurity community, share best practices & update the community on learnings from the GCC We are looking for professionals with these skills to achieve our goals. If you have them, we would like to speak to you.
- 10+ yrs experience in managing large and complex projects
- Familiarity (but not expertise) with the NIST framework
- Project management experience in Pharma is a plus, but not mandatory (Minimum requirement is a good understanding of the industry)
- Experience leading others, including relationship and team building, setting expectations, holding others accountable, and technical coaching
- Bachelor's degree in technical science, computer science, engineering, or any other related field
- Background in Cybersecurity will be preferred but not essential
- Any project management certification like PMP, Prince2, Agile etc
- Extensive expertise with JIRA
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint with demonstrated experience in data driven story telling
- Ability to recognize business opportunities and develop clear, concise, and compelling executiveready communications to various audience groups with minimal guidance.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with executives as well as conveying of difficult and complex ideas
- Ability to work with stakeholders, define strategy and implement with ease
- Problem solving abilities and a can-do attitude
- Confident, proactive self-starters, comfortable in managing and engaging others
- Ability to move fluidly between big picture and detail always keeping the end goal in mind
- Highly diligent with close eye for detail. Delivers quality outputs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.