Senior Manager - Business Intelligence/Big Data - FMCD (10-14 yrs)
Opportunity to work in driving the analytics space for one of India's largest FMCD companies. Being part of the internal analytics vertical to innovate and optimise the current and future initiatives. One of India's largest homegrown FMCD players. They have diversified themselves into different high value devices
- Derive and define business requirements while managing different IT partners to ensure SLAs and contract obligations
- Lead the implementation and execution plan of Business Intelligence and Analytics projects
- Serve as a subject matter expert of business data and database structures.
- Prepare detailed cost estimates including project costs, software, hardware, training, implementation
- Track, monitor and communicate status of projects to stakeholders
- Interact with other Project Managers to smoothly achieve IT Function Objectives along with tracking, monitoring and communicating status of projects to stakeholders
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities for optimizing costs, enhancing productivity and operational efficiency and increase revenue
Basic Candidate Requirements :
- 10+ years of total analytics and data warehousing experience
- 5+ years in working on Visualization tools like Qlik and Tableau
- 5+ years in Big Data environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet aggressive deadline.
- Must demonstrate the ability to understand how data is and will be used including the implication on processes, people and technology
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.