Senior Consultant - Analytics & Technology at Crescendo Global
Views:3298 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Senior Manager - Business Intelligence & Analytics - Financial Services (12-18 yrs)
Senior Manager-BI and Analytics(12 -16 years)
An exciting leadership job opportunity with a leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum with at least 12 years- experience in business intelligence, reporting, visualization and MIS across different financial vertical. Our distinguished client is looking for an individual hungry to grow in a leadership position leveraging extensive experience in different business intelligence tools such as Power BI, QlikView, Tableau. You will handle a team of managers, developers across different cultures and business environments as well as interact with eminent, global stakeholders from different group businesses.
Your Future Employer:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Designing and delivery reports and insights to help analyze key financial and operational performance metrics.
- Discussing with the business stakeholders and collect, transform and store the data in internal servers and continuously optimize the ETL process
- Managing team of managers, analysts and developers, and overviewing the design and delivery of BI reports and business intelligence dashboards.
- Delivering insights and suggestions for continuous improvement in the existing solutions.
- Creating a data hub for the entire organization
- Creating visualization reports
- Managing the global stakeholders on an ongoing basis while delivering on the requirements.
- Creating a culture of continuous learning and self-development.
The Successful Candidate:
- BE/B Tech with MBA - Finance or relevant degree in Finance having strong business intelligence, visualization, and analytics
- 12-16 years of experience in the financial sector with strong experience working with teams in implementing business intelligence solutions for organizations.
- Experience on business intelligence tools such as PowerBI, QlikView, and Tableau and data modeling using star schema, snowflake schema,data marts, and data warehouses
- Experience in R, C++ or Python
- Strong financial and accounting background specifically around financial performance reporting and balanced scorecards.
- Very good insurance/employee benefits domain knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Global stakeholder management experience must
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.