Business Head at Pink Slip Foundation
Views:200 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Business Growth - Executive Search Firm (7-10 yrs)
Pink Slip Foundation is a boutique executive search firm for Technology Startups with clientele spread across UK, US and Germany.
We are looking for a passionate individual to set up business and operations in APAC region. The role will have (but not limited to) the following responsibilities :
- Client Acquisition
- Build a comprehensive growth strategy for the business across technology startup ecosystem
- Develop a thorough understanding Staffing and consulting services provided by the firm and Link to potential client needs.
- Actively participate in proposal development at the direction of management and take a lead in responding to requests for proposal.
- Identify opportunities to expand the scope of current engagements through identification of client needs.
- Serving as the Engagement Manager on specific key client accounts, responsible for engagement planning, execution, deliverable development, and billing and collections.
- Take responsibility for identifying, attracting, and developing current and future talent of the Firm.
- Support and build new business; Review and build strategies around Business, Delivery and Operations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.