Senior Manager - Business Excellence/Lean Design - Life Insurance (10-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - Business Excellence/Lean Design
Industry - Insurance
Category - Consulting
Skills - Business Excellence, Business Transformation, LEAN Design, Design Thinking, Process Optimisation
Job Type - Permanent
Description - The Senior Manager on Lean Design team will work in collaboration with the business to identify opportunities and design process to evolve current business-operating model, maximise the return on digital/automation investments and improve the process of entire systems.
Client Details :
Our client is one of the oldest and largest life insurance company. Our client provides health, life and other insurance services.
- You will be responsible to work in collaboration with the business to identify opportunity and design process to evolve the current business-operating model, and to maximize the return on digital/automation investments.
- You will collaborate with stakeholders to understand their experiences, unmet needs and work on business gathering.
- You will use these opportunities on existing operating model and use LEAN and hypothesis-based Six Sigma techniques to uncover the root cause of inefficiencies.
- Incumbent will assist in developing digital transformation operating model which includes recommendations on automation, workflows, web applications, data science and employee training opportunities to improve the client experience.
- You will create a roadmap of Transformation and CI initiatives in co-ordination with Business Heads and alignment with regional Director/s.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree from a reputed university.
- At least 10-14 years of relevant experience with increasing accountability.
- Hands-on knowledge of and certification in various improvement frameworks (LEAN, Six Sigma, AGILE, Human Centered Design, Design Thinking, Customer Journey mapping).
- Experience using platforms such as PEGA, Blue Prism, and TABLEAU.
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to contribute in a leading insurance organization; reporting directly into the Director of Business Excellence.
- Market Leading Compensation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Parth Gulati on +91 124 452 5477.
Contact - Parth Gulati - +91 124 452 5477
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.