Senior Manager - Business Excellence/Lean Design - Life Insurance (10-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - Business Excellence/Lean Design
Industry - Insurance
Category - Consulting
Skills - Business Excellence, Business Transformation, LEAN Design, Design Thinking, Process Optimisation
Job Type - Permanent
Description - The Senior Manager on Lean Design team will work in collaboration with the business to identify opportunities and design process to evolve current business-operating model, maximise the return on digital/automation investments and improve the process of entire systems.
Client Details :
Our client is one of the oldest and largest life insurance company. Our client provides health, life and other insurance services.
- You will be responsible to work in collaboration with the business to identify opportunity and design process to evolve the current business-operating model, and to maximize the return on digital/automation investments.
- You will collaborate with stakeholders to understand their experiences, unmet needs and work on business gathering.
- You will use these opportunities on existing operating model and use LEAN and hypothesis-based Six Sigma techniques to uncover the root cause of inefficiencies.
- Incumbent will assist in developing digital transformation operating model which includes recommendations on automation, workflows, web applications, data science and employee training opportunities to improve the client experience.
- You will create a roadmap of Transformation and CI initiatives in co-ordination with Business Heads and alignment with regional Director/s.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree from a reputed university.
- At least 10-14 years of relevant experience with increasing accountability.
- Hands-on knowledge of and certification in various improvement frameworks (LEAN, Six Sigma, AGILE, Human Centered Design, Design Thinking, Customer Journey mapping).
- Experience using platforms such as PEGA, Blue Prism, and TABLEAU.
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to contribute in a leading insurance organization; reporting directly into the Director of Business Excellence.
- Market Leading Compensation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Parth Gulati on +91 124 452 5477.
Contact - Parth Gulati - +91 124 452 5477
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.