Team Lead at Xpert Conexions
Views:565 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Senior Manager - Business Excellence - FMCG (8-16 yrs)
Core Purpose: - Head BE initiatives
Areas of Responsibilities:-
- Coordinate closely with process owners to identify improvement opportunities
- Facilitate all Improvement Projects - work with Project Teams to ensure proper DMAIC approach to arrive at suitable conclusion
- Identify suitable candidates for Yellow, Green Black Belt trainings along with respective Managers. Mentor projects so that candidates achieve Certification.
- Coordinate and Lead the Sankalp programme- deployment, running, coordination and R&R
- Strong in Communication, presentations, leadership & interpersonal skills.
Qualification, Experience & Skills Required:-
Qualification - Any Graduate preferably Engineering Graduate
- Experience - 8-16 years experience as a Lean Six Sigma practitioner preferably in the FMCG/Food industry. Lean . Six Sigma Green Belt is a must