Research Associate at Antal International
Views:138 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Business Development - Govt & PSU Alliances (8-10 yrs)
Senior Business Development Manager (Govt and PSU Alliances)
Job Responsibilities :
1) The primary responsibilities will be to acquire and grow a handful of strategic client relationships in the PSU and Govt space & win new partnerships with them in the India market. You will also be working closely with internal teams to deliver these projects successfully
2) This person will be responsible for driving New Business Development through India Central and State Government and PSU ecosystem (B2G).
3) Need to establish and win a pipeline of business opportunities by engaging with the above mentioned entities.
4) A key success factor for this role will be your knowledge of open bids/tenders/RFP's and how to participate in them.
- MBA with 8 to 10 years of experience
- Knowledge and experience in the HR services/ consulting domain
- Experience of having acquired, interacted and serviced Govt/PSU mandates
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Managing Key Client Relationships through active client engagement and proactive approach to scan for new opportunities
- Collaboratively working with internal teams and maneuvering discussions to win client deals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.