Director at My Hiring Key Services
Views:230 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Business Development - Banking & Financial Service (10-20 yrs)
Senior Business Development Manager - Banking & Financial Service
Job Description : The incumbent, Business Development leads and oversees the development and growth of profitable new international business in the financial sector
Duties and Responsibilities :
- The Incumbent will strengthen and grow client and partner relationships and maintain surveillance on market conditions, emerging opportunities, and risks in the area of Financial Services - Banking & Non-Banking.
- He or she is responsible for strategic and operational oversight in the international business lines, ensuring business development activities are delivered in accordance with the organizations strategy.
- Responsible for initiatives through new accounts, partner accounts and account management
- Responsible for nurturing and maintaining partnerships with Alliances, Channels and Partner relationships
- Responsible for client engagement and provide high end consulting in the banking domain
- Conducts in-depth market research to qualify developing business opportunities; leverages industry contacts for strategic intelligence; and assesses the viability of potential future proposal efforts, business partnerships or project opportunities.
- Participates in target/bid reviews and provides ongoing feedback to senior management on the status of capture efforts and the viability of continued investment of time and resources in developing business opportunities
- Upon release of RFPs, collaborates with the Business Development Analyst in designing an effective strategy for proposal development. Helps ensure successful transition from capture phase to proposal process.
- Contributes to the development of policies and procedures to enhance the company's business development
Skills / Attributes Required :
- Should have strong experience in the Financial Services - Banking & Non-Banking sector
- Experience in the domain of Core Banking, Loan Origination & Service, Collections and Recovery Management, Mobile banking and Transaction banking solutions
- Highly motivated individual with extensive knowledge of the international market Trends
- Possess deep knowledge of specific service offerings and value proposition
- Dynamic Leader who Demonstrated ability to lead and achieve results through others
- Advanced ability to think strategically and plan over a 2-3 year time span.
- Experience organizing and managing multiple teams with varied priorities.
- Demonstrated problem analysis and resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills.
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to articulate solutions in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner.
Education : Should have MBA / PGDM in Marketing/Sales