Recruitment Consultant at WEN - Womens Entrepreneur Network
Views:480 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Senior Manager - Business Consulting - Insurance Sector (9-13 yrs)
Our client is a leading Audit, Tax & Advisory Services company
You are an MBA with innovative and pragmatic thinking and strong interpersonal skills with 9-13 years of strategy, transformation, process reengineering and process excellence experience in the Insurance (Health, General & life Insurance) domain.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions
- Work with clients to generate customer and market insights, competition assessment and articulating their customer strategy and vision for customer experience, go to market Strategy
- Design and implement change initiatives, define and deliver customer journeys
- Experience key business performance metrics and KPIs in Insurance
Skills & Experience
- Experience in business development and leading client engagements
- Establish and grow client relationships
- Collaborate across disciplines, teams, and service lines.
- Mine existing clients for additional business opportunities and drive aggressive sales efforts
- Support proposals and other business development activities
- Deliver program / projects as per defined timelines
- Drive solution thinking within project teams
- Manage relevant client stakeholders in complex and intense consulting assignments
- Manage project economics by managing invoicing, collections and managing project expenses.
- Drive Knowledge Management, mentor & develop young consultants
- Working knowledge of quantitative analysis techniques using excel / pivots and any other analytical tool software
- Good communication skills and presentation skills. An easy orator with the ability to develop and translate a consulting viewpoint to client senior stakeholders.
Qualifications : MBA from a premier Institute; Graduate - B. E / B. Tech (open to all Specializations), B. Com, B.A (Economics) with no backlogs
Skills : Business writing and presentation skills verbal and written; High proficiency in computers, MS Office Suite particularly Excel and Powerpoint; Knowledge of analytical tools