Senior Manager - Business Analytics - KPO - IIT/NIT/BITS (5-8 yrs)
Job description for Sr. Manager role:
- Develop a thorough understanding of client's business challenges to proactively recommend analyses that can deliver results for the client
- Facilitate value addition to the client's business by driving the problem-solving process and bringing an independent perspective based on domain knowledge and past experience
- Regularly engage in peer level discussions with the C-Suite of client companies, to partner with them as a trusted analytics advisor- Develop a robust knowledge of functional areas (Marketing, Finance, Pricing, Supply Chain etc.) across a diverse set of industries to provide relevant and actionable insights backed by robust analytics
- Respect & implement our five core values - Client First, Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork
Pre-requisites and skill sets for this role:
- Strong analytical reasoning & problem-solving capabilities to identify patterns, draw insights and recommend solutions live
- Ability to share complex thoughts and tailor written and verbal communication based on the context.
- Strong multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects across diverse industries
- Experience in client facing/professional services environment is a plus.
Joining time / Notice Period: 60 days
- Education/qualification: IIT's, NIT's, BITS, IIM's, ( CGPA 6.5 and above)
- Top 3 Mandatory Skills: Advanced Excel, Analytics, Project Management, Strong Business understanding.
- if a candidate has done masters both his bachelor's and Masters's colleges should be tier 1
STRICT NO NOS:
Candidates from Colleges other then tier 1.
NICE TO HAVES:
Python/R, data visualization tools.
- Source PAN India, candidates who are willing to relocate.
- Candidates will be working from Home till the office functions fully.
- One online test, 2-3 virtual interviews.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.