Recruiter at Pidgin Consulting
Views:490 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Manager - Business Analytics - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/MDI (5-8 yrs)
- Candidate should be from Tier 1 college
- Should be proficient in excel, analytics
- Should have exposure in project management
- Should have experience in R/python
Position: The Senior Manager will own multiple client relationships and provide analytics oriented thought partnership. (S)he will oversee multiple project teams to facilitate delivery of high-quality analytics services and identify opportunities for deeper client engagement.
Job description for Sr. Manager role:
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients business challenges to proactively recommend analyses that can deliver results for the client.
- Facilitate value addition to the clients business by driving the problem-solving process and bringing an independent perspective based on domain knowledge and past experience
- Regularly engage in peer level discussions with the C-Suite of client companies, to partner with them as a trusted analytics advisor
- Develop a robust knowledge of functional areas (Marketing, Finance, Pricing, Supply Chain etc.) across a diverse set of industries to provide relevant and actionable insights backed by robust analytics
- Respect & implement our five core values Client First, Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork
Pre-requisites and skill sets for this role:
- Strong analytical reasoning & problem-solving capabilities to identify patterns, draw insights and recommend solutions live
- Ability to share complex thoughts and tailor written and verbal communication based on the context.
- Strong multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects across diverse industries
- Experience in client facing/professional services environment is a plus.