Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:1232 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Senior Manager - Brand Marketing - Media Strategy (10-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Brand Marketing - Media Strategy
Job Description :
- Looking for a result-driven Media Professional who will spearhead the advertising campaigns and optimize media strategies to maximize audience reach. The person will be responsible for leading and overseeing our media strategy, planning, tactical execution, implementation, optimization and performance analysis.
- He/She would be custodian of the Media Agency Partnership and would be responsible to maximize results, while at the same time ensuring a symbiotic relationship.
- Work Closely with the Brand and Media Agency, in order to deliver on Business and Brand Metrics
- Ensure a cohesive advertising message across various Media platforms and Drive Innovation
- Coordinate launch of media campaigns with Communications, Commercial and Sales Function.
- Keep abreast of industry figures, including distribution, audience figures and advertising trends.Use analytics to improve advertising strategies.
- Monitor buying strategies. Monitor and optimize effectiveness of campaigns.
- Build strong relationships with Key Stakeholders across the entire Media Value Chain.
- Responsible for the structuring and negotiate of tailor-made Media campaigns with
- Broadcasters and Publications.
- Play a key role in Reach maximization and bridging the gap between TV and Digital Plans
- Custodian of all new technology initiatives in Media Planning
- Assist the B2B Revenue Team in driving their business goals
- Extensive work experience (10-15 Years) at a Top Tire Media Agency or Media Department of an FMGC/Consumer Goods Company
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Being a Team Player is critical for this Role.
- Knowledge of different types of media channels. Demonstrable experience with building effective advertising campaigns
- Familiarity with digital marketing would be advantageous.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
Salary : INR 20,00,000 PA.
Industry : Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area : Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category : Advertising
Role : Media Planning Executive/Manager