Senior Manager - Behavioral/Soft Skills Training - BPO (10-15 yrs)
Sr Manager Behavioural/Soft Skills Training
This role is responsible for the learning management cycle with a focus on Behavioural training, Soft skills programs, content design & development, calendar rollout, training plan execution and vendor management while contributing to the overall people development strategy.
- Designing & implementation of behavioral/soft skill programs for the employees
- Create & implement specialized training programs
- Create specialized training material for different product lines & departments which can lead to high acceptance amongst the respective stakeholders.
- The job holder will also deliver training sessions on behavioral skills
- Technical Training Needs Analysis
- Training Program Design, Training Content Development
- Training Delivery & effectiveness measurement, Vendor Management
- Managing training Programs,
- Graduate/ MBA HR with 10-15 years- experience.
- Experience in handling soft/behavioral skills training in a BPO environment at least 5 years
- Process training in a BPO sector is a Plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.