Director at Edge India
Views:1320 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Senior Manager - Banking/Treasury & Risk Management - Fashion Firm (8-12 yrs)
Our client is a global Indian leader in the fashion industry. They are a listed Indian company with 2000+ employees who work out of 50 countries in Asia, North America, UK, Europe and Middle East. With revenues close to $1Billion, they have a healthy bottom-line and an excellent CAGR.
The role :
Based at the Hong Kong office, you will have full responsibility for the groups- banking relationships, treasury operations and insurance. This is a specialist role requiring proactively partnering with business unit heads and their CFOs and strengthening multiple external relationships with global banks, insurance companies and their agents.
Specific responsibilities include :
Banking & Treasury
- Strengthen existing banking relationships and develop new ones.
- Implement cost-effective banking solutions based on business model to manage long and short-term requirements.
- Maintain strict visibility and control over groups liquidity position
- Manage foreign currency exposure, including hedging strategies, if any
- Maintain dynamic cash flow forecasts and tiered contingency plans
- Periodic board reporting
- Work with the Group CFO to identify group wide business and financial risks and develop cost effective insurance strategies
- Facilitate identification of preventable, strategy and external risks by business unit
- Co-develop risk event card and tracking reports
- Actively track and develop strategies for business to manage customer default risks
- Develop, train and implement SOPs
- Review and ensure comprehensive insurance coverage at all times
- Strong technical expertise in global banking, trade credit, treasury management, risk management and insurance
- Tracks global macro economic developments and their 2nd order implications
- Impeccable integrity
- Team player and respected people manager
- Ability to work and build relationships in multi-cultural environment
- Ability to build consensus
- Loves to travel and continuously learn about businesses, industry and macro issues
- Qualified CA/CPA (Rank Holder/Meritorious Preferred) and CFA US / MBA, with minimum 8-10 years- experience
- Prior experience in Hong Kong and good relationships in their finance sector
- Strong pedigree in terms of current & past employers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.