CEO at HRNext
Views:7835 Applications:435 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Senior Manager/AVP - Software Sales - GIS/Telecom/FinTech Sector (8-14 yrs)
Mid-sized Software Company in GIS space with corporate office in Gurgaon
- Assist VP-Sales in developing and executing business development strategy and plan
- Work with Designated accounts and hunt for new accounts
- Create and maintain Solid Relationship and Analyze business opportunities.
- Due-Diligence, Handling Critical Issues, Pricing & Contract Negotiation skills are essential.
- A great planner with cross-functional expertise in handling corporate clients, key account management with skills in competitor/ market analysis.
- Organizing and Ensuring active participation of in Industry events.
- Working with a team as equal contributor to grab a piece of the growing domestic market using the existing base; Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets in the Middle East ( for those hired for interenational role.
Working closely with Partners
- 6-12 years experience (in software companies selling TO financial services companies and NOT experience working in BFSI/internet/telecom companies ); should be working in North India market for least 5 years and knows customer and market well
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent + M.B.A(Preferably) from premier institutes
- Experience of selling managed services projects to large BFSI
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
An effective communicator with flexible & detail oriented attitude with ability to interact effectively with peers and prospects/customers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.