Partner at Symphoni HR
Views:1719 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Manager/AVP - Regulatory Reporting/Risk & Performance Calculation - Fund Services Division - Bank (7-11 yrs)
Shift timings - EMEA - 12:00 pm to 09:00 pm and 01.00 pm to 10.00 pm (during daylight savings)
A leading global bank is looking for a Sr. Manager (equivalent to AVP) for their Regulatory Reporting team in its Fund Services division based in Mumbai.
- He/ She will have to prepare regulatory reports
- Risk and performance calculation
- Handling Verification of data
- Responding to client queries.
- 7-10 years of work experience in the financial industry
- MBA/ CFA or FRM will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Regulatory frameworks such as Form PF, Annex IV will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of financial products and securities
- Leadership skills