AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:3878 Applications:380 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/AVP - Human Resources - Mobility Startup (7-11 yrs)
Senior Manager/AVP - HR Operations - High Growth Mobility Startup Company
About the Company:
High growth start up on the way to become Largest Mobility Company in India. Their platform is spread across 25 cities, staffs 1000+ people, issues 70 lakh tickets a day and reports a GMV of $250 million. Planning to expand the team from 1000 to 3000 employees till the next year. Founded by IIT alumini and Co founders of successful start up.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILY / ACCOUNTABILITY OF THE JOB :
- Work closely with the founders and business teams to provide the core HR operations services end to end, e.g. recruitment, compliance etc.
- Lead the HR operations function and be key member of the leadership team and work closely with key stake holders to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business and ensure that the business objectives are met
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate also be a part of the design and implementation of policy and process from scratch
- Develop and lead the HR function ensuring that human resource goals are aligned with the business goals and global HR initiatives and programs within the set HR budgets
- Focus on leadership development and work closely with the management team.
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system, linked to the remuneration system, putting the Talent Management framework in place, Leading the Change Management and OD initiatives
BUDGET RESPONSIBILITIES: Estimates resources requirements and the cost of maintaining applications to insure business requirements are met.
DECISION MAKING: Ability to work independently with limited supervision. Provide feedback and contribute in key decision making for activities. Review and recommend the right patterns & tools to use to meet peoples- requirements.
RESOURCEFULNESS/CREATIVITY: Ensure that all implementation address business demands and are both reliable and cost effective. Adaptability to changing trends and/or business demands with the ability to solve complex technical issues.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- You must also have a proven track record in areas of performance management, compensation & benefits, Talent Management. You would have handled HR in a highly matrixed environment.
- Experience in Technology setups & Start up environment is an absolute must have
Education: Masters in HR/Personnel preferred.
- Communication, Stakeholder management, Strategy
- Attention to detail doesn't miss out on small details, asks probing questions to understand under-lying issues and go deeper into the problem
- Resourceful finds a way, gets it done, never gives up, - will-do- attitude, persistent
- Analytical measure and use data to drive decisions rather than personal opinions, proven experience of decision-making using data
- A positive attitude and the willingness to work in a rapidly changing and ambiguous environment are must-haves, while excellent communication and stakeholder management skills are highly sought.
- Adaptable and Agile - ability to stay flexible and cope effectively with change
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.