Co-Founder / Director - Operations at GAMA Management Consultancy
Views:1639 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Manager/AVP - Financial Reporting - IFRS (9-14 yrs)
1. Ensure timely delivery of services relating to FINREP, including reconciliation and adjustments and all other internal and external reporting requirements within the Financial and Regulatory Reporting framework.
2. A detailed understanding of the data flow into the Financial Reporting Architecture (FINREP) is a must to perform data reconciliation and work with various Country Finance teams to finalise adjustments to financial numbers (with excellent analytical ability).
3. Maintain Metrics to drive the performance of the FSSC GF- FINREP stream.
4. Track and resolve any gaps between IFRS and Group Regulatory Requirements
5. Ensure services are delivered working with a cohesive team to produce Analysis and Reports in a timely and accurate manner.
6. Exercise right level of diligence, control and governance to comply with bank's Data Quality and Reporting Standards including those that are prescribed by the Regulatory Environment for Financial Reporting in which the bank operates.
7. Be responsible for stakeholder management, both internal as well as external to ensure consistency and promptness in service delivery.
8. Take ownership for all responsible services within the function assigned, acting as a single point of contact for the services rendered.
9. Comply, Monitor, Validate and Report all Key Performance Indicators within the overall service delivery framework. This includes identification, measurement, monitoring and control of all thresholds set as part of Governance Framework of the bank
10. Actively participate and contribute in all ongoing change management initiatives to enhance the Financial Reporting and Reconciliation framework that is aligned with the regulatory and bank's technology objectives.
11. Proactively drive resolution of data quality issues affecting Financial Reporting KPIs by working with various stakeholders (e.g. Various Country Finance teams, Upstream application owners, Operations, Finance systems, Business teams, Technology etc)
12. Develop reasonable functional content expertise in IFRS Reporting.
13. Work towards continuous improvement to identify and implement opportunities to decrease process turn-around time and improve productivity
- People management of 3-5 members for Associate Manager/Manager
- Be able to build a cohesive team that could work in a highly collaborative manner
- Optimize utilization of skills among the team to increase productivity and job enrichment
- Implement Knowledge Management initiatives through trainings, workshops to build domain capabilities required for the job
- Keep the team highly motivated to deliver high quality results
- Hands-on to undertake activities/tasks on their own is a must while supporting and managing other members of the team is equally expected.
- Team management - Objective Setting, Providing feedback, conflict resolution and motivation
- Self motivated and able to work independently and to proactively seek guidance from others as needed
- Strong team player and has the capacity to build good working relationships with cross functional / geographical teams
- Demonstrate leadership under pressure situations and demonstrate the ability to cope with tight deadlines and constraints.
- Have the ability to distil facts/information from multiple sources and appropriately develop a structured approach to delivery of service
- Have the ability to proactively facilitate discussions, analyse processes, prioritize issues, categorize challenges within a complex working environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.