Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:2521 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Manager/AVP - Finance - Startup - CA (4-9 yrs)
You are a self-starter with a strong technical accounting background, problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations, and solid skills in data mining and business intelligence.
- Report on the financial and business performance and lead in the preparation of monthly and annual financial reviews
- Preparing presentations in support of monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic initiatives of the Company.
- Gather, analyze and ensure accuracy of data.
- Plan and prepare the annual budget and periodical updates of forecasts .
- Monthly & Quarterly closures, key trends and analysis on revenue and costs.
- Thrive in a fast growing business environment and are able to multi task with several priorities
Qualification & Experience :
- Chartered Accountant with 4-9 years of post-qualification experience.
- Start up experience will be preferred.
- Working knowledge on ERP systems, preferably experience in implementation
- Proficient in the use of modern accounting tools / Strong Excel Skills
- Understanding of various business models in product and technology industries
- Commercial acumen & strong work ethics having excellent persuasive communication and analytical skills.