Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:2590 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Senior Manager/AVP - Finance - Startup - CA (4-9 yrs)
You are a self-starter with a strong technical accounting background, problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations, and solid skills in data mining and business intelligence.
- Report on the financial and business performance and lead in the preparation of monthly and annual financial reviews
- Preparing presentations in support of monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic initiatives of the Company.
- Gather, analyze and ensure accuracy of data.
- Plan and prepare the annual budget and periodical updates of forecasts .
- Monthly & Quarterly closures, key trends and analysis on revenue and costs.
- Thrive in a fast growing business environment and are able to multi task with several priorities
Qualification & Experience :
- Chartered Accountant with 4-9 years of post-qualification experience.
- Start up experience will be preferred.
- Working knowledge on ERP systems, preferably experience in implementation
- Proficient in the use of modern accounting tools / Strong Excel Skills
- Understanding of various business models in product and technology industries
- Commercial acumen & strong work ethics having excellent persuasive communication and analytical skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.