Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:668 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Manager/AVP - Digital Marketing - EdTech/BPO (8-18 yrs)
Senior Manager / AVP Digital Marketing (Edtech / BPO) - Global MNC BPO
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the strategic, and day-to-day leadership of a key client account/s spanning all aspects of the business. You'll need to understand all our discipline areas deep enough to be able to advise on initiatives ranging from performance campaigns to design & build projects + workflows on CRM. We're looking for intelligent people who can passionately represent and ensure outstanding delivery to the client and create opportunities for our relationship towards an upsell.
Some of the things we'd like you to do :
- Put yourself in the client's mindset: develop their business like it's your own. Use everything in your background to advise, action and deliver outstanding results. The role will require client servicing, marketing strategy, revenue delivery is biggest aspect and KPI of the role.
- You will be managing responsibilities to deliver a student cohort for US based healthcare University for an online program with a tuition fee of $40,000
- Take direct responsibility for strategic relationship with the client and the associated lifetime client value.
- Actively support the client's commercial objectives through their strategic marketing planning - you will be expected to contribute across all channels. Ensure that the offering is appropriately positioned to best support the client's objectives. Encourages solutions which can be deployed than holding mere strategic value.
- Maintain communication internal team in their understanding of, and approach to, supporting the client's strategic marketing plan, and manage the day-to-day throughout of the team. This will require virtual event sign up, attendance, performance marketing, counselling pipeline, CRM hygiene and campaign metric ownership both internally and with client.
- Ensure the operational excellence of campaigns, aligning to established best practices and processes.
- Build and develop a deep understanding of the client's sector, the strategic issues, new initiatives and the client's competitive position; share this understanding with colleagues as appropriate and act as the source of marketing knowledge for the sector.
- Provide ad hoc support to the client, as requested
- You'll need a very solid understanding of modern Internet technologies and how they can be used to guarantee marketing effectiveness and revenue as ultimate qualifier of the strategy deployed
- Use your understanding of the broader agency landscape to contribute to all agency meetings. Support the team in the delivery of ongoing services as requested.
Desired candidate profile :
- Strong media planning experience across all channels of digital marketing.
- Hands on CRM deployment and workflow creation experience
- 8-9 years of experience working in Digital Marketing as a Senior Manager / AVP in Edtech or Global MNC BPO.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining senior-level client relationships and ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience coordinating and managing internal agency teams
- Experience leading a team and developing direct reports
- Extensive understanding of media optimization principles and an interest in driving campaign performance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.