Senior Consultant at Crescendo Global Leadership Hiring India Pvt Ltd
Views:241 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager/AVP - Digital Alliances - IT Services (7-12 yrs)
Location: Noida (onsite)
Looking out for a sales veteran from IT services and consulting or BFSI industry with at least 7+ years (not more than 14 years) of hardcore B2B business development experience.
Starting off as an individual contributor you will be managing the entire zone. The entire gamut of responsibilities right from lead generation to deal closure and overseeing the partner integration and account development will fall under your purview.
Your future employer: A fast-growing insure-tech player redefining the embedded insurance with it's API based technology solutions catering to multiple industries.
1. Executing the B2B digital sales plan by building and securing new partnerships and alliances with companies operating in the BFSI space or the digital economy domains like Banking, NBFC, microfinance institutions etc.
2. Managing the process end to end from lead generation to deal closure including documentation and partner integration.
3. Creating and managing business development pipeline and vetting B2B opportunities, deals, partnerships.
4. Launching business operations in the zone and expanding the products portfolio and services in the new markets/geographies across the partners' ecosystem.
5. Managing strategic accounts and identifying avenues for portfolio growth.
6. Managing the solutioning and proposals for new and existing clientele to maximize opportunities win rate.
7. Chipping into the organizational thought leadership as a subject matter expert on Insurance/Assurance/Insuretech trends in BFSI and digital economy industries.
8. Conducting market research, GTM and competition mapping studies.
1. Graduate/Post-Graduate with atleast 7+ years of hardcore B2B business development experience in BFSI or digital economy industry.
2. Experienced in working closely with CXO level stakeholders for business development.
3. Good experience of P&L development, engagement planning, analytical problem solving and client reviews.
4. Extensive travel: 50% - 75% of a month.
5. Excellent communication and people management skills.
6. Understanding of SAAS/API/Tech based industry models.
What's in it for you?
1.A fast-tracked growth opportunity with a high-growth organization.
2.High-visibility within the organization.
3.An opportunity to make a social impact.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.