Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:518 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Senior Manager/AVP - Corporate Finance - Debt Raising (3-8 yrs)
- Responsible for origination, co-ordination and execution of various types of Investment Banking (debt) / stressed asset deal
- Responsible for originating business for various sectors. Exposure to infrastructure sector would be an added advantage.
- Focus on coverage of client, building new relations and managing clients within those Sectors.
- Understand client requirements and provide suggestions/ideas/product information henceforth developing opportunities to source business including FIs, Banks, capital markets, PE, M&A and cross-selling firms other products.
- Display Market Intelligence of that Sector. Keep up to date and abreast with trends and deals in the Sector. Ability to showcase sector know-how and propose creative alternatives to clients.
- Manage team results and performs a wide range of tasks, including reviewing financial models, developing presentations/pitch books and supporting due diligence and marketing efforts. Internally coordinates with teams to execute deals.
- Interact with providers of capital viz., FIs, banks, M & A, PE and Capital Markets team to ensure effective execution for deals. Brainstorm innovative ideas, solutions and proposals within the teams. Provide ideas and suggestions to other fund management teams on new business possibilities/scope in that sector.
- Restructuring of finances for companies in distress along RBIs schemes viz., SDR, S4A,etc.