VP-Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search
Views:726 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Senior Manager/AVP - Corporate Banking/Treasury (7-10 yrs)
Candidates only from banking industry who are working in Corporate Banking and ready to move to Treasury can also apply.
Treasury Sales is the unit within Treasury that deals with all client transactions on Fx and Interest rates, including:
- Advising on markets
- Structuring risk management solutions
- Handling transactions as they flow through the bank, including hedging the risks internally
- Sustaining client relationships
- Growing the share of FX and hedge transactions that flow through the bank
This is a markets role that combines with franchise building, and involves a deep understanding of markets, the factors moving them and in-depth analysis of each of those. It will also require:
- Keeping constantly updated on development across markets and the potentially market moving factors
- Understanding of client businesses, risk management strategies of clients and helping them navigate markets / exploit market opportunities
- Manage clients, develop a franchise and ensuring value to them
- Close coordination and alignment with Wholesale, Consumer and Commercial banking client teams
- Qualification - CA/MBA in finance/ Marketing.
- Ideally should have 8-10 yrs. of relevant experience
- Passion for Financial Markets and a keenness to make a career in Markets
- Knowledge of financial sector at large with strong knowledge of Trade-Forex will be preferred.
- Knowledge of RBI regulations around Forex would be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills and flair for Currency Research
- Ability and willingness to learn continuously in a dynamic market environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.