Senior Manager/AVP - Compliance - NBFC (6-12 yrs)
Opening - Sr. Manager/AVP Compliance
Location - BKC, Mumbai
Company - Leading Financial Services Firm
Role & Responsibilities-
- Provide Compliance Clearance for Deals, both from client take on and transaction structure perspective.
- Manage the Investment Committee governance
- Subject matter expert in NBFC, Listed Debt and FEMA regulations
- Advising business on regulatory changes that have a short / long term impact
- Owning the compliance policies and implementation throughout the business
- Regulatory reporting and regulatory liaison
- Managing the whole compliance ecosystem that applies to an NBFC, i.e. FEMA reporting, CRILIC, CRISIL, CERSAI and so on.
- Assist the Group Compliance in key projects impacting the Group
- Manage the internal and statutory audit process independently
- Manage the Committee meetings, ToR and the Board independently
- 7 to 10 years in NBFC/Structured Finance business
- Company Secretary (LLB added advantage)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.