Senior Manager/AVP - Business Development - BFS (2-6 yrs)
Role Context :
- As relationship owner, responsible to Identify client needs and facilitate delivery of solutions to new and existing clients in line with firm's financial planning framework and with the help of our Product and Investment Teams.
- Acquire new Wealth Management prospects aligned to firm's target market, develop new territories
- Build and deepen relationships with existing affluent and HNI Customers to achieve increase in share of mind and wallet
- Be able to work with colleagues across the organization to Cross Sell products and offer superior services to clients
- Adhere to all company processes and policies, regulatory compliance and carry the organisation's brand through developed functional and behavioral skills
- Deliver business goals in terms of Assets under distribution or care, revenues and client acquisition as well as retention
- Work with your line manager and HR to identify personal development and training needs
- Decision making skills with strong sense of ownership and ability to work under pressure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.