Founder at Serving Skill
Views:670 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Audit - BFSI (6-9 yrs)
Would require experience in Statutory Audit after Post Articleship
Role & Responsibilities Synopsis :
- Work with the Audit Team to execute Statutory Audit-related services for clients
- Build and manage a team of Audit professionals
- Candidate is expected to work closely with the Director / Partner to build client relationships
Experience and Background :
- Have the ability to work under deadlines and demanding client conditions.
- Have strong soft skills like leadership, interpersonal, team and communication skills both verbal and written.
- 6 years experienced required
- Provide guidance and expertise to professional staff and participate in the conduct of a wide range of assurance services, with a particular focus on complex and specialised issues, including audits, controls reviews, remediation projects, and assistance with regulatory compliance
- Develop team members by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contributions to the team. Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training. Develop technical expertise - both functional and industry
- Understand the clients industry, key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments.
- Plan engagement objectives to ensure compliance with professional standards and appropriately address risk. Prepare and review management communications, proposals budgets, and negotiate fees and overruns
- Review and approve for signing all financial statements, opinions and reports and other deliverable documents for clients.
- Maintain relationships with other engagement teams and monitor team progress against plan and drive performance as required.
- Identify new business opportunities. Understand our service lines and actively assess ways to apply knowledge and services. Develop long term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Candidates for Senior Manager Roles must have a proven track record of outstanding performance and display a high level of people and business skills. They will also be expected to have shown an on-going commitment to their personal and professional development through continuing education and development.