Manager - Talent Acquisition at ABP Management Services
Views:326 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Senior Manager/Associate Director - Operations & Customer Success - FinTech - NITIE/MDI/IMT/KJ Somaiya/XLRI (7-10 yrs)
Associate Director- (Operations & Customer Success) - Well funded Fintech Firm - IIM/IIT/XLRI/FMS/IBS/MDI
Company : One of the fastest growing & well funded Fintech startup company based at Mumbai. It is a B2B online platform which create a one-stop marketplace of financial products. In a short span of time they have achieved headcount of 2000+ employees Pan India.
Organization provides a platform enables users to make smart financial decisions. It provides a data-backed list of the most reliable options to choose from. Search to purchase, a user can complete the entire process online in a few clicks. Organization is almost preparing to enter in Unicorn club.
Role - Senior Manager / Associate Director
Location - Mumbai (Work from office,5 days/week)
RM - Vice President
CTC - Upto 32-33 LPA + variables
Mandatory Skills :
- Regular MBA/PGDM from Tier 1/Tier 2 institutes only
- Should not be more than 36 years
- People management experience mandatory (at least a team of 50)
- Past experience in operations/customer success/customer experience (at least 4 years)
- 7+ years relevant experience in consulting, E-commerce, project management, in B2C product/ tech companies. Prior experience in customer experience management is a plus
As a Associate Director of Customer Experience, you will work with all functions (Pre Sales. Post Sales, Tech & Product, Channel Development, Marketing & Revenue, Operations, etc) along with managing your own departments (app support, post sales, marketing, renewals and retention) to ensure sustained performance across every leg of the partners' app journey. This entails strong cross functional understanding and stakeholder management to drive immediate action and long-term process changes.
- Own and keep evolving Cx measurement framework
- Continuous performance monitoring and evaluation along with respective stakeholders
- Conceptualize and launch strategic initiatives along with cross functional teams (Category, Planning, Revenue and Product) to enhance partner experience
- Own and define partner facing policies for the platform
- Coordinate with finance, internal trust and safety team, category teams in implementation of new initiatives
- Team Management - direct, manage and lead team involving a good mix of tele-callers, data analysts, market research champions and CX leaders.
- Be true evangelist of customer experience
Those interested please contact Manisha 9873002499