HR Business Partner at Onsitego
Views:1048 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Senior Manager/Associate Director - Online Sales - Consumer Durable (12-16 yrs)
Function: Marketing & Sales
Reports to: CEO
Responsible for driving and achieving Annual Business Plan of Online Sales by developing effective Marketing and product strategy. Provide inputs for technology, newer products, marketing trends and competitive insight into the business.
1. Sales & Margin
- Responsible for driving Sales and Margin
- Develop and execute launch strategy for online
- Provide inputs on product and service offering
- Coordinate with cross function department on processes
- Drive Alliances to outsource/ synergize products and services
- Manage Market-Place alliances and vendor management
2. Marketing- Digital & Offline Marketing
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search and SEO.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
3. Customer Service & User Experience
- Devising strategies to drive user experience on the website.
- Analyze and respond to customer service feedback
- Lead the Customer Relation Management (CRM) initiatives
- Retain and increase enrollment to the Loyalty Program
- Devising offerings to the Loyalty customer for their sustained excitement
- Lead and Database management of the Online and Loyalty Customers
- Analytical & detail oriented approach
- Having good communication abilities.
- Being self motivated and flexible.
- Results Orientation - Drive for Results
- Decision Making Skills
- People Influence
- Process driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Compliance driven
- MBA/PG from premium institutes.
- 12+ years- experience in Marketing, E-commerce, SEO and B2B Online Channel trading.
- Additional experience in Lead Generation and Product/Site launch preferred.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices. Experience of Offline Marketing added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.